Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A NEW WAY TO SHOP!

Ok I'm going to come right out and say it......my Storefront page was a hot mess!   A million pages to click on and products everywhere!  There was no rhyme or reason, no order, no balance.  I need balance!  It took almost 24 hours to do it but it's finally done!!!!

You will now notice a SHOP tab at the top of the page??  Yes that one!  You can either hover over it to see your choices or click on it to be taken to a directory page.  I recommend going to the directory page!  I think I spent more time on the dreadfully adorable category pictures!

I will also start adding to items every week to Jenni Dreadful!  So keep your eyes open!  You never know what will just out at you!

Have a dreadful evening,
Jenni

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenni, I know you stopped making jewelry but I get compliments every single time I wear my spider necklace and the hat your mom made for me!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete